Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria Cranbourne
Sweet Scented Wattle flowering along the RBGV Cranbourne ClimateWatch trail in May 2020 | Earthwatch Australia
Why get involved?
- Learn how climate change is affecting our wildlife.
- Become an observer and help monitor the biodiversity in Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria (Melbourne or Cranbourne).
- Use a ClimateWatch field guide and recording sheet for Cranbourne Gardens, or free mobile app to record species that are indicators of climate change.
- Make a difference in your local community and contribute to a national phenology study
How to get involved?
- Download a recording sheet and species guide to mark your observations. Remember to enter all your observations into the ClimateWatch website when you get back to a computer. You can also make observations on your smartphone using the ClimateWatch app. A trail map and recording sheets can be obtained from the Visitor Centre
- If you would like to view the plant locations on Google Maps, visit here
- The trail can be explored for short or long walks, it's up to you. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen, and have some water with you
This trail was developed in June 2020 in collaboration with