ClimateWatch upgrade: successful
11 January 2017
CLIMATEWATCH WEBSITE UPGRADE SUCCESSFUL!
We're happy to announce that maintenance activities to the ClimateWatch iOS app, Android app and website are now complete and all operations have now resumed.
Thank you again for your patience with upgrades to ClimateWatch! If you come across any issues please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to ClimateWatch apps:
· The new Android ClimateWatch app can be downloaded from the Google Play store.
· The new iOS ClimateWatch app can be downloaded from the iTunes Store.
When the new app is installed on your mobile device, you will need to log in once again. Take a note of your registered email address now (under My Account | Settings). If you can’t remember your password, you can always reset it here: http://www.climatewatch.org.au/authentications/local/reset/request
What changes are happening in the redevelopment of ClimateWatch?
- Improved ClimateWatch mobile apps
- Improved ClimateWatch website
- A more focused species monitoring list of 105 species
- New ClimateWatch trails across Australia
- New educational resources for teaching climate change in secondary schools
- Improved user engagement with ClimateWatch data, including cutting edge species distribution maps
If you have any questions or would like to provide ClimateWatch any feedback, pleasedo not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
ClimateWatch data curation
Earthwatch needs help validating ClimateWatch data that is being collected on a nation-wide scale. Please contact the ClimateWatch Program Manager, Nadiah Roslan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved!