ClimateWatch App for iPhone/Android
Calling all ClimateWatchers!
We are currently upgrading the app so that you can have a seamless user-friendly experience. As with all aspects of ClimateWatch and citizen science, we can't do it without you. We need your help in testing the beta versions we create so that our app works perfectly across all devices. If you're good with technology, we'd love any input or help from you as well.
Simply e-mail us at email@example.com, or send us a message at the Feedback & Support link down at the bottom right of the page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
ClimateWatch is the best way to record the seasonal behaviour you see in plants and animals, and help scientists understand how Australia’s environment is responding to climate change.
Using the FREE ClimateWatch iPhone/Android app you can record your observations anywhere, in real time, even if you have a poor mobile signal. Through GPS, date and time stamps you can accurately record while bushwalking, at the beach or in the local park.
- Easy to use interface
- Ability to record your sightings even with poor mobile signal
- Your location, date and time are recorded with each sighting
- Take a photo and submit with your record
- Species information - what to record, where, when and why
- Species images to help you identify plants and animals
- Bird, frog and mammal calls to help you identify animals
- View your account details and sightings
The mobile app was developed with generous support from John T Reid Charitable Trusts.